Label: Karaoketähti - KPK-004 • Series: Karaokepokkari - 4 • Format: DVD DVD-Video, PAL • Country: Finland • Genre: Pop •
· 2. nidanida dapapama papa nidapama gamapa nidama sanidapa manida (shyAmE) Isha manOhari amba manasija shatakOTo tama vibhUSaNi mAmava 3 sa sa sa nidanisa nidapa magamapa mamama samagama pasanida ni nidani padani mapadani gamapadani samagama padani samagari sasanida pada (shyAmE) umA nidhi dhyuti rAjarAjEshvari gAna vinOdini shrta vadani.
Sant Meera Bai. संत मीरा बाई. Mirabai () was a saint, poet, singer and devotee of Lord Krishna. Meera, a Rajput princess was born in Kurki, a little village near Merta City in Rajasthan (India). Her father, Jai Singh Aman, was a friend of the Rahore clan. She was highly influenced by her father’s devotion towards.
· Mu Janini to Gaan Naa Janini Tate (2) Ti Aaji Apana Laguchu Mote Hai Laguchu Mate Hai Laguchu Mate Aa Mo Pakhaku Aa Thare Dekha Dei Ja (2) Mo Sangite Sure Sure Bhijeibi Tate (2) Kebe Habu Manara Mita Tate Khojuchi Mo Gita Mita Re Mita Mita Tate Khojuchi Mo Gita Aei Chai Aaluara Khela Kebe Sariba (2) Aama Dui Mana Dui Prana Gotia Haba Hai Gotia Haba.
· Read about Mitä sä meinaat by Leevi and the Leavings and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Watch the video for Mitä sä meinaat? from Leevi and the Leavings's Onnen avaimet for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
- Chesterfield Island - The 2 Live Crew - Sports Weekend (As Nasty As They Wanna Be Part II) (Vinyl, L
- Menuetto - Joseph Haydn - Barthold Kuijken ∙ Sigiswald Kuijken ∙ Wieland Kuijken - Six Trios For Tra